Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
We believe in being human by intentionally bridging communication gaps. Then, we combine that with the right digital solutions. As a result, you foster team success through engagement, less unnecessary work, and a boost in productivity!
Well, we realize that more barriers exist than practical digital solutions. For example, like costly marketing agencies or SEO experts who over-promise, underdeliver, and disappear.
Furthermore, we work to strategically save businesses and entrepreneurs money and time through easily digestible content, research, and resources — for free. In addition, when you support/read our content, it keeps us afloat. We show display ads, participate in affiliate marketing, and write sponsored blog posts.
- Why I Chose GreenGeeks for Website HostingIf you’re looking for a new website host, check out GreenGeeks! They’re an eco-friendly, intuitive, and innovative option for small businesses.
- Productivity Tools for Small Business OwnersTo all small business owners: Have you tried any of these productivity tools or tricks?
- 8 Considerations Before Joining a New Social NetworkThere are many things a small business needs to consider before joining a social network. This post goes over 8 of them.
- Writer’s Block: Tips to Overcome it When BloggingIf you’re a blogger, then you’ve experienced writer’s block! Here’s what UGH! Media’s founder tries to do when he’s faced with it.
- Improve Digital Marketing with 4 Fewer Things to Do!Are you falling for any of these 4 digital marketing missteps? If so, now is the time to stop in order to move your small business forward.
Click below to view the categories we cover
Click above if you’re unsure where to begin in your digital solution search!
Yes! Our SEO Categories blog post is referenced in Chapter 4 of Content Marketing Strategies: Planning, Creating and Distributing Content by Wayne State University professor Nick Mattar! It’s a digital textbook with related courseware on content marketing through Stukent. As part of the author’s discussion on blogging best practices, he included our article titled Figure 4.4.8: Search Engine Optimization: SEO Categories Guide as an example!
To provide more context on how the post played a part in our content strategy, Jarred (UGH! Media’s Web Strategy Director) created two animations depicting the post’s corresponding infographic on Pinterest and its metrics from 7/23/21 to 1/19/22 (titled Figure 18.104.22.168: UGH! Media’s SEO Categories Infographic on Pinterest). The second (titled Figure 22.214.171.124: SEO Categories Infographic Outbound Clicks to Google Analytics), shows how the infographic’s Outbound Clicks from Pinterest flow into Google Analytics (GA).
As a result, the examples show how a single piece of content contributes to an overall marketing/content strategy! Click to view the scrolling GIF in Jarred Andrews’s Portfolio (#4 under “Web Strategy” tab) and here to see the content strategy in action (item #8 under the “Business Analysis” tab).
The easy answer is, in more ways than one! Click this link to get the specifics.?