The lowdown: What is Social Media Optimization?
Social Media Optimization (AKA: SMO) exists to help fine-tune social media profiles and other marketing efforts.
For example, SMO helps with:
- Finding ways to ensure that all contact info gets updated on every profile when any change happens
- Ensuring that business profiles are consistent across other networks, while at the same time not sharing the same content everywhere
- Helping to hone in on how you want to use each social media network based on their overall demographic
- Making sure that social media profiles remain connected to websites
- Setting up ways to track analytics on social media marketing campaigns based on KPIs
And that’s not all!
Are you familiar with the ever-changing landscape of social media? What about how to connect the dots between your social media profiles and websites, analytics, etc.?
Guess what? Not … Read More